Friday, June 3, 2011

Slow day... so here's a few videos.

Hey everyone.  Slow day with news or new music or anything like that.  There's stuff out there, but just not stuff I really feel like committing a full post to.  I'll let you know some plans anyway.  I'm trying to compile a May-June playlist at the moment for you all to enjoy (probably be posted on SoundCloud then embedded here).  Right now I'm finding myself with 3-4 songs per artist which kinda makes for a boring playlist, but I'm working on cutting out the fat and finding a few more things.  So there's that.  Weekends are always slow for news and new stuff so I'll probably not be around in a serious way 'til Sunday or Monday.

In the meantime here's a funny video of baby sloths doing cute things and 2 really awesome videos of The Ramones performing live.  Enjoy!  Have a nice weekend, y'all.


Meet the sloths from Lucy Cooke on Vimeo.




No comments:

Post a Comment