Monday, October 25, 2010

Girls announce new EP: Broken Dreams Club


Girls' debut album... Album, placed pretty high on a lot of folks' top albums of the year last year, and in my opinion it deserved it. After Album came out and Girls did a few tours it kinda felt like they dropped off the Earth a little. I was afraid they were going to turn into a sort of one-and-done band, but on cue with my fears they announced today that they would be releasing a little 6 song, 30-minute EP called "Broken Dreams Club" set to be released on November 22nd.

Here's a free MP3 from True Panther Sounds of a track off the new EP called "Heartbreaker". And, I gotta be honest, hearing this gets me pretty excited for the rest of the EP. Just more quality pop. The embed code isn't working, so here's a link

Also, if you go on over to True Panther Sounds you can see a letter Chris Owen wrote up describing how he feels about the EP. All sounds pretty good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment