Monday, November 29, 2010

Atlas Sound has their own music taken off internet.


Damn it Sony, stop it. While we were all feasting our faces off, Brandford Cox of Atlas Sound released 4 volumes of recordings. It wasn't long at all before Sony Music took it down from Mediafire. Here's what Brandford had to say from the Deerhunter/Atlas Sound blog:

"Apparently Sony Music Owns my bedroom. Feel free to call or email and let them know what you think. I can understand them requesting for me to remove a cover but the only one I can imagine that happening with is Dylan. Which was on Vol. 1. Which was not deleted. I am re-uploading the files now. I'll put new links in the posts."

So there you have it. Luckily, we've still got links that work. Take a listen, and tell Sony to suck it:

No comments:

Post a Comment